* He was bored and tired of my laments / He said, "I died for you one time, but never again" (Limousine) - Dude messed up so bad even Jesus is sick of him.
* And even if her plane crashes tonight / she'll find some way to disappoint me (Jude Law and a Semester Abroad) - Straightforward. Women are the devil.
* The God I believe in never worked on a campaign trail (The Archers Bows Have Broken) - I guess Jesse Lacey has no faith in politicians either. What a cynic.
* Something dies when you grow older / But you do the best you can (Good Man) - Dude is fucking depressed as shit.
* I need you like water in my lungs / This is the end (Play Crack the Sky) - Human beings cannot survive with water in their lungs.
* Ask me what it's like to have myself so figured out / I wish I knew (Okay, I Believe You, but My Tommy Gun Don't) - This is too depressing. I quit.