* The Rolling Stones in 1972, doing heroin and banging models.
* Tom Waits in 1985, drinking cheap liquor and hanging out in pawnshops.
* The Strokes in 2001, smoking cigarettes and hanging out in bars with models.
* Clint Eastwood in 1971, directing movies and killin' punks.
* Robert DeNiro in 1976, slumming around New York and sporting a Mohawk.
* André 3000 in 2003, dressing fantastically and being more popular than the Beatles.
* Jimi Hendrix in 1967, showing up Eric Clapton and eating acid like Pop-Tarts.
* Bruce Springsteen in 1975, singing about cars and breaking through to the mainstream.
* Steve McQueen in 1968, racing cars and telling Robert Kennedy to fuck off.
* F. Scott Fitzgerald in 1925, partying and hating his wife.