* Have another drink and drive yourself home / I hope there's ice on all the roads / And you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt / And again when your head goes through the windshield
- Brand New - Seventy Times Seven
* I've bartered tact for wit and I've already made up a billion stories about you
Glassjaw - When One Eight Becomes Two Zeroes
* Cry yourself to sleep 'cause I am strong and you are weak
- Cursive - The Lament of Pretty Baby
* Breaking hearts has never looked so cool / As when you wrap your car around the tree
- Fall Out Boy - "Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things to Do Today"
* Because no one cares / About your selfish life / Your goals and hopes / Are hollow
- Fake Problems - Heart BPM
* If we never meet again it would be too soon
- Thursday - Streaks in the Sky
* Backpedaling and preaching / Like you're putting out a fire / You practice your pleasantries / While you're draped over the wire
- A Wilhelm Scream - Pardon Me, Thanks a Lot
* And the sign says, "Thank you very much for not smoking" / My own sign says, "I'm sorry, I'm smokin'"
- The Replacements - Waitress in the Sky
* When you hear this song / I hope that it will give you hell / You can sing along / I hope that it puts you through hell
- All American Rejects - Gives You Hell
* Bite your tongue / Who taught you those words?
- Every Time I Die - No Son of Mine