Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Annoying things


  • The growth rate of fingernails (too fast!)
  • When you have a really well worn-in pair of shoes, but then it rains, and your feet get soaked, and you know it's time to put the ol' Vans out to pasture
  • Burning yourself on the oven
  • Pins and needles
  • People complaining about law school on Facebook
  • Pizzas sliced into anything other than quarters (for 1-2 people)
  • Running out of beer
  • Ads on Youtube
  • Having to hear about how bad the Lou Reed/Metallica album is all the time (yeah, no shit that's going to be bad, when was the last time those two produced anything good?)
  • Not being able to grow a mustache
  • Weezer

2 comments:

Jakezack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

I'm OCD beyond all reason about symmetry when it comes to food. Watch me split up Hamburger Helper - it is an involved process. I have no rational explanation for it.

And segregation of food too. I always get annoyed when (for example) peas get stuck in my mashed potatoes. I eat them separately, and I need them to remain that way on the plate. Symmetry and segregation. Yeah, it's strange.