- An "Odd Couple" type show where Lin is the uptight, more-than-competent one and Tebow is the goofy underachiever who always lucks his way into success
- A gritty cop show where both Lin and Tebow are transferred into a Queens precinct after being run out of their old towns and have to learn how to do things the New York way
- Reality dating show
- AMC/HBO type prestige drama about the struggles of the sanitation union (Lin as the overworked union rep, Tebow as the popular worker)
- Christian evangelical talk show
- Late night talk show with Tebow as the host and Lin as the sidekick and announcer
- Conspiracy theory documentary series with Tebow on ominous voiceover duty and Lin as the host
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Posted by Jesus Marquez at 7:56 PM
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
- Donovan McNabb
- That gay kid from "Remember the Titans"
- Sage Rosenfels
- Cyborg Dan Marino (this is like a "Six Million Dollar Man" scenario)
- Tommy Maddox
- A Fathead of Peyton Manning stuck to one of those blow-up punching dolls
- Not actually even having a QB, just a punter, every offensive snap
Posted by Jesus Marquez at 9:40 PM
Thursday, March 15, 2012
- Illinois as "Ill-ih-nwah" (French pronunciation)
- Texas as "Tejas"
- Houston as "House-ton"
- Florida as "Flo-rida" (like the rapper)
- Baltimore as "Body-more"
- South Bend as "Dump"
- Chicago as "That city with awful traffic"
Posted by Jesus Marquez at 5:52 PM
Sunday, March 11, 2012
- University of Guam Guano-Bats
- Lethbridge Community College Starfish
- South North Carolina Tech Wild Frogs
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Wellesley College Fightin' Feminists
- London School of Economics Dentists
- Alaska A&M Snowmen
- .........Iowa Hawkeyes
Posted by Jesus Marquez at 7:22 PM
Monday, March 5, 2012
- Lost a bet
- Cosa Nostra is paying for it
- Fought the law, the law won
- Result of a coin flip
- Called by a higher power (specifically: Xenu)
- For the groupies
- Wasn't insufferable enough already, needed elite-level training
- Wait, I'm in law school? I thought this was the veterinary program
Posted by Jesus Marquez at 7:34 PM