Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fourteen underrated Simpsons characters, each with a key quote


  1. Kent Brockman ("I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords," or "Recapping our day's top story, the winner of today's state lottery is...me, Kent Brockman!")
  2. Superintendent Chalmers ("Well, Seymour, you are an odd fellow, but I must say you steam a good ham/")
  3. Disco Stu ("Disco Stu likes disco music!")
  4. Duffman ("Duffman can never die, only the actors who play him.")
  5. Dr. Hibbert ("Is that the love between a man and a woman? Or the love of a man for a cuban cigar?")
  6. Lionel Hutz ("Lionel Hutz, court-appointed attorney. I'll be defending you on the charge of... Murder One! Wow! Even if I lose, I'll be famous!")
  7. Troy McClure (On playing a human in Planet of the Apes: "It's the part I was born to play, baby!")
  8. Hans Moleman ("You're certainly doing your job today, Mr. Sun.")
  9. Mayor Quimby ("Are these morons getting dumber or just louder?")
  10. The Rich Texan ( “Son, I represent a group of oil tycoons who make foolish purchases. We already bought us a stained glass bathrobe, and the world’s fattest racehorse! And now, we need your ice man.”)
  11. Dr. Nick Riviera ("Why, if it isn't my old friend, Mr. McGreg. With a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg.")
  12. Chief Wiggum ("Homer Simpson, you're under arrest for the murders of Moe Syzslak and Apu Nahassa... passa... well, just Moe, just Moe.")
  13. Groundskeeper Willie ("Bonjour, you cheese-eating surrender monkeys.")
  14. Kirk van Houten ("Singles life is great, Homer. I can do whatever I want. Today I drank a beer in the bathroom.")

No comments: