10. Atlantic Ocean: Salty
9. It is possible to burn the tops of your feet
8. The beaches in New Jersey are apparently segregated by socioeconomic class
7. Dubstep is the dance music of choice now
6. There are dolphins just offshore (I didn't see them, but a friend did)
5. There is apparently no saturation point for the number of Italian restaurants or Irish pubs in a given area
4. Sleeping four or five hours a night and being out in the sun for several hours a day is not sustainable in the long term
3. Towns filled entirely with enormous beach houses tend to have heavy police presences
2. Open air gyms exist!
1. That guidos and guidettes are not inventions of the media, but are, in fact, very real
Monday, June 25, 2012
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
- Dropping out of school
- Any and all abortions
- Moving to LA to pursue an acting career
- Becoming Amish
- Deciding "not guilty" when on the Clemens or Edwards juries
- Watching NASCAR
- Eating a Triple Baconator
- Wearing sunglasses inside
- Having a mullet (if under 30)
- Using the "word" YOLO
Posted by Jesus Marquez at 11:05 PM
Thursday, June 14, 2012
- Gotye - Somebody That I Used to Know
- Pitbull - Back in Time
- Kirko Bangz - Drank in My Cup
- One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
- Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa - Payphone
- Eric Church - Springsteen
- Ca$h Out - Cashin' Out
- Train - Drive By
- Luke Bryan - Drunk on You
- David Guetta feat. Sia - Titanium
Posted by Jesus Marquez at 10:49 PM
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Monday, June 4, 2012
- Is Fucked Up still a hardcore band?
- Am I Team Refused or Team At the Drive-In?
- Do I really need to listen to Bad Brains?
- Is Ceremony still a hardcore band?
- Can I still like Trash Talk now that they're signed to Odd Future's label?
- Was Twitching Tongues ever a hardcore band?
- Is not liking hardstyle a problem?
- Which deathcore bands are still okay to like?
- Will straight edge ever come back in style?
- Why do I still listen to this juvenile genre?
Posted by Jesus Marquez at 11:24 PM